Saturday 15 November 2008

Saturday 15th November. (2 Days)

2 Days.. 2 days...

You're probably like, Whudafuh?!?! 2 Days for What?!?!

MATT'S BIRTHDAY!!

Yeah... Thats me.. Matt.. Ima be 15 xD


Birthday presents will hopefully be: New Phone, Guitar Hero World Tour, Scrubs Season 6 and... Chloe gets to stay over?

W00T PERTY!

Before i forget...

LOUISE MUIR ROCKS MY SOCKS :)

Told you i'd mention you.. xD


Well Right now = Scrubs and Msn.

The Usual Night for me? INDEED!

And i Dont Care :D


I'm trying to do something atm.. So while i'm trying to do it....

JOKE TIME!



What do you call a cross between a Lesbian and a-


Wait... I Can do my thing now...


GUITAR HERO: WORLD FREAKIN' TOUR!!!

I hope my Mum Doesn't see this...

EWW.. Look at me in that Pic...

ANYHOO...

Today... Boring, Good, Boring, Toon.. Okay Now.

Went to Cinema.... Were SUPPOSED to see Max Payne but they (Chloe&Leonie) Didn't want to.. So.. we went to see Quantum of Solace... Almost fell asleep at the start. :)

BUT EVENTUALLY... I got Irn Bru and Sweeties and we got hyper...

Some Loud Quotes I Shouted at the Cinema:

"IN YOUR ENDO!"

"OWNED"

"OW- no... PWNED"

"TAP THAT!"

"I bet He Shags the Ginge."

I Am normal... Went up town and we Skated through FIRE ... W00T.

Good Day in the End...

No Plans for Tomorrow... But.. (There is no word to describe the noise i wish to make.. So i'll stick with) Eh.. You'll find out on tomorrows Blog what i did :)

Catch Y'all Later :)

Ps. HI JAMIE xD

pps. I Love You Jorden :D

Over&Oot x

No comments: