Wednesday 19 November 2008

The past 3 days...

...HAVE BEEN AWESOME
Day 1 (Monday/Birthday) - Woke Up, Watched Scrubs, Went for a Pee... and then.. it happened.
I Saw the New Guitar Hero... Sitting there with a Happy Birthday Tag!
Well... as it's me... I quietly dragged ( It's Heavy D: ) it into my room and opened the box.
"Crap, I Ripped it"
Being the Genius i am... i tore the cellotape with a key xD
THEN... It Happened (again)
I Broke the drums. -Rolls Eyes-
Well... all day basically consisted of Guitar Hero... Guitar Hero... Guitar Hero.
Chloe didn't let me complete it :(
She got "Too Bored"
Almost completed the Guitar career at the moment :)
Day 2 (Tuesday) - I awaken Chloe :)
Then it was Scrubs, Shower... and Guitar Hero..
MAN I LOVE THIS GAME!
We went downstairs and i flick on Scuzz... Then it Happened.
THE DAY THAT NEVER COMES
While i'm bust orgasming over the song Leonie comes to the door.
Basically.. The day consisted (again) of Guitar Hero... Then Julia's... Then Homework :(
After Hw i Bought the Whole Death Magnetic album for GH;WT!
Then the night fell upon us and Chloe left.
I switched on Powerpoint and Msn while rocking out to 'tallica.
Me: "I have to do a Presentation on Bullet"
Jorden: "Just Say... MATT TUCK IS SEX"
"AND JORDEN IS MY BEST PAL AND I LOVE HER!"
Today was alright... Best part so far was Chemistry.
20 minutes of burning wood and Copper Oxide xD
We just stood and watched the stuff go on fire!
Then it happened.. THE BELL RANG.
Toward home i ran...
THEN GUITAR HERO AGAIN :)
Right now... I'm Writing this, Eating cake... and.. ermm... Watching Brian drum?
Well... I'll Catch you Later
Over&Out x

No comments: