Wednesday 3 December 2008

Ayee

So, Last Post was Thursday.
I wanna do Quotes of the week to Begin.

"Girls are so Much Hotter than Guys!" - Jamie
"I can't get it in!" "But you Have to Come!" - Me & Jamie
"Straight Penis' are the Best!" - Dean
"Snnoooooowwwwww, Snooowwwwww" - Lewis
"Maybe i don't Wanna Whap it Out!" - Me xD


Well... That'll Do :]
I realised... I have Amazingly sexy eyes..
AND SHELLY'S MEAN. :)
But i Still Love the Lass..

Incase no-one realised, I'm a Single Pringle D:
And i'm Okay.
The Guilt has Passed...
JORDEN >.<

Well i like someone amazing, I'll just see how Saturday goes.
It's weird now, Look at my last Shout-out to Chloe.. Now I like Someone else...
And I'm Single.
But Aye, The lass i like is great xD
and Hot... :)
Mwahaha..

But Yeahh... Nothing to talk about... Except.. I'm Happy.

Onto today it looks

Snow
School
Slip
Not Fall
School
Guitar Hero
Online

Been a Giiid Day.
I Think.

Talk again Laterzz :)
Catcha x


No comments: