Tuesday 9 December 2008

Whudafuh.

Almost a week Since my last Blog.
I want a blogging mood like Pamela... I go to Blog then stop and go.. Hey.. Guitar Hero :O

So... I go out with that amazing person now :)
If you haven't realised.. her name is Becca.
And i Love her xD

Saturday and Sunday were spent with her.
Uptown. Was Gooooood :)
I did my first Fakie Shuvit as well :O

I can never be bothered talking about how my week was.
Mainly Guitar Hero, Becca, Guitar Hero.. :)
On & On...
All Good though (y)

I realised how close me & Shelly are and i love the lass to BITS >.<
I LIKE MY LIFE. OKAY.

Now that was scary.
The front of my computer literally just fell off.
I'll fix it later.
No.. It's bugging me... Pamela's OCD has got me.
FIXED.

Well.. Today.
Right now i'm listening to Slipknot and dying of jealousy cause i couldn't go to yesterdays gig,
Whats up with this Intro the the Self-Titled.
It's the same thing Over & Over...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XMP9DjwzNrc

Listen. It's Short..
Like Brian's Pe-
Just Listen. :)
Freaky Much.?
"The whole thing i think is Sick"

Anyhoo.. Todayeth.

School was usual.
Got home and went to Alex's.
Skating & Guitar Hero.

Then got home and Pamela wouldn't let me in her band.

"Let Me be the Guitarist... I play Guitar Hero on Expert"
"No."

HOW MEAN?!??!?

I Totally rock at Guitar Hero as well D:
And i got over 9000 points on Singstar!
And she wouldn't let me sing.

"You can't kill me cause i'm already inside you"
Slipknot have weird lyrics.
Lyrics to the song (Sic)
Yes... It's in Brackets and spelled like that.

"If you're 555 then i'm 666!"
I'm gonna see them in June!!! xD

Listen to the Song 'Eyeless' by Slipknot!
Does anybody find the start of that sounds like Sonic Heroes...
Or some cheesy Video game.

Anyway... out with the dog today and i didn't like the abandoned dark streets.
I walked in the middle of the road and thought of what i'd do if i saw a zombie limped toward me.

"Okay... If the Zombie came from behind i'd run up... Tear that 'For Sale' sign out the grass and stab the sharp bit through it's head ;D"

I'm 'Pyoor Mental' as Dionne would say (:
She's such a Ned Like >.< style="font-weight: bold;">It may be getting a little long..
Please.. Someone say it.
:)

I love youusseee.

Quick Shout-outs:

Pamela's Gay.
Dean likes Straight Penises.
Shelly my Best Pal :D
I'm a Pirate!
Louise is a Cam Whore ;)

Mwhaha..
Over. x







No comments: