Thursday 25 June 2009

Celebratory 31st Post?

It's been ages since my last post D:
But... well, I feel like posting now.
I'll go read what the last one said and see what's changed...

Oh. My Last post was Samie's special one :P
Okay. After reading my last 5 - 6 posts...
They all have not said anything about my life.!
So i'll do it now.

Hello, I'm Matt ;)
I Love my best friends.. Who mainly all female...
And I've went out with the majority of them! :D

I am taken by the lovely Alexandra Eleanor Findlay.
She puts of smile of my face as big as a fat mans belly :)
What a simile.

If you don't know... I LOVE CRISTINA SCABBIA!
Skay-Bee-Ah. Not Scab-E-Ah.
And there is no "H" in Cristina!! :)

I'm in a band...
Pissing With Wood!
Practicing with them makes me happy ;D
Unless someone takes shit seriously.
It's pointless to take something seriously in the band..
It's for fun!

I'll be gutted it when i post this it doesn't have all the pretty spacing i give it.
Y'know what made me happy today...

"Matt, I just want to say thank you. You are so amazing.
I never thought i would be able to love and trust someone again...
But you proved me wrong.
So that makes you the most amazing person in the world to me.
I Love you Matthew James Alder. x x"

That's the text word for word. Now that made my day :D
And she spelled my name right!!!

Holidays Sooonnnnn!!!
Last day tomorrow. It'll be braw.
Not seeing Alex for another week though :(
And it's already been two since i last saw her!!!

Now I'm gonna go watch some new scrubs episodes...
I find out Janitor's name soon!

I Love you All !!
Peace Out, Homiess!!!
x

No comments: